Monday, April 9, 2007

What A Little Rabbit Taught Me

Our Bible study was just finished, and I was on my way home, when suddenly a little rabbit ran across the road. Believe me, I did not have plenty of time to make a decision, but I did spot the little rabbit in nick of time. I was able to take a quick step on my brakes to let the little creature good on cross the road.

The little rabbit immediately reminded me of God. Everything and everyone has been created and exists to bring glory to God. The very sight of that little rabbit which was about to die was pointing to the glory of God.

The Psalmist says, "The heavens are telling of the glory of God, and their expanse is declaring the work of his hands. Day to day pours forth speech, and night to night reveals knowledge; there is no speech, nor are are there words. Their voice is not heard" (19:1-4).

No comments: